Followers

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

It got published!


What an amazing feeling.

Last week Sunday, when I finally settled down to The Sunday Times with a cup of tea, there was no frantic scramble to the Reader's Review section. I did not expect my little letter to be considered. When I finally got to that page, my eyes quickly scanned the headings, confirming my suspicion - it was not there.
But then the word education caught my eye. I read the first sentence with a sense of recognition...It was indeed mine! They changed the heading!!!!

I am terribly proud of this achievement, which might appear trivial but when you are still unsure of whether your stuff is good or trash, something like this is a grand victory! I had to plop the picture into this post, just for the ego...

No comments:

Post a Comment